Landfill and CAMU Construction
The Odin team has extensive experience in landfill/CAMU/Consolidation Unit construction in challenging environments and restricted construction locations. Our experience includes site preparation, clearing, and subgrade preparation, as well as engineered fill placement, rough and final grading. Typical project scope of work includes installation of:
- HDPE liners, GCL, and GCD
- Leachate collection systems
- Piping networks and treatment systems for leachate and landfill gas collection
- Surface water management and control
- Drainage features and structures
Odin has developed innovative approaches to compress construction schedules, such as creating surface models for GPS technology enhanced equipment that allows continuous grade control at maximum daily production.