Odin has experience building and managing temporary base camps for workforce accommodations, homeless placement, and disaster victims. We have experience in:
- Grading of procured land in order to stage and assemble temporary housing units/dormitories
- Installation of aggregate base rock for work pad and parking areas
- Construction of temporary infrastructure facilities, including lighting, temporary wastewater treatment plant, power generation, and supply of water
- Rental and assembly of temporary housing units, including but is not limited to, leveling the units, furnishing each unit, hooking up all necessary utilities water, sewage, electricity, internet, and cable TV
- Management of camp site including security, check-in of residents, on site EMS, on site safety officer, IT support, parking management and other miscellaneous tasks as needed by the residents.