Eastside Bypass Levee Improvements
Odin performed levee improvements to the Eastside Bypass for the Department of Water Resources for the Merced National Wildlife Refuge. This $7 Million project consists of about 2 miles of levee improvements and soil bentonite cutoff wall. The scope of the project included replacing five 24-inch culverts, one 36-inch culvert with a riser and a total of 10,100 LF of soil bentonite cutoff wall.
- Department of Water Resources
- Merced County, California
- Start Date
- May 2020
- End Date
- November 2020
- Replacing five 24" culverts, one 36" culvert with a riser and a total of 10,100 LF of soil bentonite cutoff wall.
- Performed As
- 10,100 LF of SB cutoff wall
- Five 24″ culverts replaced with flap gates and headwalls
- One 36″ culvert replaced with trash rack, riser, and headwalls
- Completed a two-season project in one season